Monday 3 June 2013

We are back at home!!!!!

Babyless but we are back at home! Baby has decided that he doesn't want to sit transversal anymore and he moved head down on Saturday so on Sunday I was discharged from hospital as it was no need for us to stay in there anymore. I was so happy that I wasn't going to stay in there for God knows how long and I won't have a c-section anymore which is great.

These last 2 days I have been washing/ironing all baby's clothes so his room is all ready now. I missed my baby shower as well as it was booked for Saturday and I am absolutely gutted about it but I guess it was all for a good cause. I still got a nappy cake and some cupcakes from Lauren and Liam's mum and even though was on a hospital bench outside the canteen I still loved it and appreciated it.

I am late in posting my 37 weeks bump update but I didn't feel like getting all done up for a pic but will do it tomorrow.

Below is a picture from our baby shower xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment