Tuesday 4 June 2013

37 weeks pregnant

This weeks post is 2 days late so I am now 37 and a half weeks pregnant and counting every second until this baby comes.



I am posting less and less as I find it hard to motivate myself to do anything else apart from clean,clean,clean. I have washed and ironed every piece of baby clothing, organised all his nappies, toiletries and other bits ready for any day arrival.My work colleague gave birth to her baby girl and she was due the same day as me so it just shows that it can literally happen any day now.She was gutted that she didn't have time to do more stuff and enjoy

her mat leave more but at least she gets more time with baby.

Cravings have been watermelon again,in excessive amounts. I could eat a watermelon in no time.

Braxton Hicks have been killing me and also got a lot of pain in my lower back and groin area. Is absolutely awful not being able to get of the sofa or doing basic things like turn from one side to another. I am not enjoying these last weeks especially after we thought we would have him by c-section, I did get my hopes up by Oh well!

I am going to the hospital tomorrow morning to check the baby's position so I hope he's still head down. If he has moved again they will probably keep me in again which I don't want.

I now need a bib when I eat as the plate is too far away from my face because of the bump so you can tell when I eat as I'm messier than my one year old niece.

Not sure what else to say apart from pain pain pain!!

We are very excited to meet him now,is such a baby boom at the moment with everyone either giving birth or getting pregnant! Sometimes I feel like I'm not ready yet and I don't want to give birth but most times I'm excited to meet him. I think once I get rid of the extra weight and the bump I will be able to enjoy things more like walking, swimming or just pottering about.

I am excited to wear normal clothes as well as all I can wear now is 2 pairs of leggings and a couple of maternity tops so nothing exciting.The only thing that I was excited about was my baby shower but now that I didn't get a proper one is not much to look forward to apart from the actual birth.

The weather outside is so hot at the moment that i feel like I don't even want to be outside. Luckily our house is quite cool but is such a waste to be stuck in all day in such beautiful weather :(

Hopefully this will be my last bump post!

No comments:

Post a Comment