Wednesday 29 May 2013

36 weeks pregnant

We are now 4(ish) weeks away from having a baby and it still hasn't sunk in.We now have everything we need for the hospital bag, I'm waiting for my last items to arrive hopefully by tomorrow and we should be good to go.

This past week has been no different than it was the week before apart from more groin and pelvic pains. We walked into town to watch the 10K Run and I actually felt like my feet were slowly giving way accompanied by blisters and sore toes. I'm now officially unable to walk for any longer distances than 100 metres without gasping for air and stopping for a break :( 

Main craving was watermelon, could eat one a day with no problems.

Also had some heartburn a couple of nights but quickly sorted with loads of milk.If the baby had the same hair i had when I was born then another little monkey will be born.

Been sick a few times, not actually sick but felt very sickly. Bleurgh!!! 

This baby has been well and truly active this week, kicking and punching my ribs, bladder and other painful areas.

I am loosing sleep at night due to kicks and wee breaks. Definitely trying to get me used to night feeds.
 
Seen the midwife as well who said she's not sure of the position of the baby so she's sent me for an emergency scan to double check that. No wonder I had all these ribs and vagina pains, if the baby is sat like we think he is then he's kicking me in the ribs with his fists and in the bladder with his feet. Amazing!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment