Thursday 19 September 2013

Letter to my mum

Dear mum,

I want to say that I am so proud to be your daughter and so happy I was able to share the best moments with you. I love you so much and I hope you forgive me for the sleepless nights you had when I was a baby and for each time I upset you. You are my best friend and will always be. You teached me everything, you made me the person I am now and for that I thank you. 
I know you didn't have an easy life and you had some bad things happen to you but I hope the happy memories will be the ones you have in your mind when you go to heaven.
I wish things would have been different and I wish I would have known the pain you were in. I wish I could have been there to wipe your tears whenever you cried and to support you whenever you were down.
You are a beautiful woman and always have been so I will make sure you stay beautiful. 
I will make sure you will never be alone anymore.
I will make sure your grandchild knows how much you loved him and wanted to meet him.
I love you forever!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment