Thursday 20 June 2013

Before and after body

I made the mistake of weighting myself when I was 36 weeks pregnant! And according to the silly scales I have gained over 3 stone. 3 STONE!!That was 4 weeks ago so I don't think I have lost anything in the meantime. I will weight myself again this weekend so I know the exact weight I gained during this pregnancy.

I know is all baby and all that crap so I will only be worried this time next year if this 'baby weight' still hangs on my hips and belly. I am not ashamed of my body, I do like to winge about it but there are worst things in life than pregnancy weight gain and I have big plans in order to get the sexiness back.

               MAMA AT 39+3 WEEKS

 
 
          MAMA JUST BEFORE PREGNANCY


THE PLAN:
1. Go for looong walks with the pram while the weather is nice
2.Have breakfast every morning, bran flakes and banana seem to keep me full until lunchtime
3. Have a healthy lunch, preferably salad related or baked potato
4. Have fresh fruit every day as a snack
5.DO NOT buy any junk food
6.DO NOT buy any coke or any fizzy drinks
7.Fill a 2L bottle of water every morning and make sure is empty by night time
8.Make an effort to cook at night
9.Have a tiiiiny dessert if necessary or maybe an ice lolly while is hot
10.BREASTFEED ;) Good for the baby, good for me. Winner!
 
I'm not planning on exercising because I am sure this baby will keep me busy and I am not the type of person who gets bored as I always clean, cook, bake or probably look after a baby.
 
In the meantime I will keep enjoying the foods I like because after all.. baby needs food!

No comments:

Post a Comment