Monday 6 May 2013

33 weeks pregnant

I am now 33 weeks,7 weeks away from baby's arrival. This has been a very exciting week for us and this is how the bump looks:





This week we've got another thing baby related: a new car. It had to be done and I love it. My old car had only 3 doors and a boot big enough to fit 2 carrier bags from Lidl which is not ideal when you have to get a pram around and a car seat in the back.I loved my Yaris and it breaks my heart to get rid of her( is a she of course and her name is Didina!) but is yet another thing we had to sacrifice.Our new car is a fairly new Peugeot 308 with 5 DOORS and A MASSIVE BOOT!!! how fancy are we??

This is also my last week in work and I am so ready for it. I am so tired all the time and achy,9 hours sat down each day is taking its toll on my back.I will be very sad to finish work as I do enjoy my job,I love the rude jokes we make in the office and random conversations/debates mostly vagina related(with 4 girls being pregnant in work at the same time) we all have around midday when everyone is too hot and bored to do any more work, I will miss the routine I have every day and I will very much miss the excitement of being Friday! I bloody love Fridays and love how everyone is in such good mood.

No cravings this week, I did however make American pancakes this morning as I saw someone on TV making some and my mouth was dribbling so had to make some immediately. Photos and recipe tomorrow ;) I did however devoured so much whole milk every day,I had awful heartburn and milk seems to sort it out so had lots of it.

I no longer have ankles,I have cankles! My fingers look like cocktail sausages.

I walk like an injured penguin and my legs are chaffing.

I somehow gone off puddings and junk food. No, I'm lying actually! We did have a McDonald yesterday to celebrate the new car but is was horrible and it made me sick. I have a Waitrose chocolate brownie in the fridge and it has been there for a while and I don't really want it :/ I also have loads of nice ice creams in the freezer that don't seem to appeal to me :/ whaaaaat? This is the only time in my life when I can get away with eating crap and ice cream for breakfast( ahem...Course I haven't had a tub of Ben& Jerrys by 10am before).

I just seem to eat a lot of fruit which I always have anyway but now is beyond ridiculous.Last night I felt a bit sick and was very tired but still got up and dragged myself to the kitchen to make a healthy mushroom and asparagus risotto. I never made risotto before but it was nice. Liam had half of a large Dominos Pizza instead. Apparently my risotto looked like baby sick. For dessert I had a big bowl of strawberries.

I am now off to eat a whole pineapple! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment