Monday 28 April 2014

Mason's 10 month update

How is the time going so bloody fast? How is my little baby almost 1 year old?? I look back and miss every second of having a little baby and with everyone around me being pregnant again I just feel so broody!
I always think how lucky I am to have a brother,someone who I shared my childhood with,someone that I could argue and play with when no one else wanted to,someone to share my memories of childhood and someone who knows me very well. I can't wait for Mason to have that 'someone in his life'.


This little cheeky boy is now a proper little lad and he's almost crawling. He's over his reflux now thank God.

He was weighted 3 weeks ago and he was 21 3/4lb which is spot on for his little body. He's in size 4/4+ nappies and taking 7oz bottles first thing in the morning and before bed and 5oz before his nap.
His sleep is up and down but most nights he'll go down at 7:30 then he gets up between 1-3(sometimes at 4/5 but rarely) and then goes back to sleep until 7. He has been getting up rather early which is quite hard but with this face is hard to be mad at him:


He's now fully weaned and he absolutely loves his food. His favourite delicacies are:

-fruit yoghurt
-fruit purée
-jacket potato and beans
-spaghetti bolognese
-fish and veg
-CHIPS
-baby crisps
-weetabix

He usually has weetabix with chopped banana for breakfast, maybe a potato with cheese and beans for lunch and 2x yoghurts for dessert and pasta for dinner with fruit for dessert.
I haven't been too adventurous with his meals as he now eats like people so is no need for me to mash his food so I make his meals on the day. I love when we go out for food as he's so easily pleased and there's always something on the menu that he will eat.
He loves sucking out of straws so we make a weak juice for him in a normal cup and then put a straw in it.

As I am now back to work 3 days a week,he spends a lot of time with other people which makes him very social and happy to be with other people.

He is such an amazing baby, always with a massive smile on his face and so loved by everyone!


He's got 4 top teeth and 3 bottom ones so according to the dentist we've got one more to go and then we're done for a while.

I'll finish this post with more pics of this little monster x








No comments:

Post a Comment