Monday 13 May 2013

My pregnancy style

I wanted to do a post on how to dress your bump when you're heavily pregnant,hot and bothered like I have been for a few months now. I found that after 26 weeks I was unable to wear any maternity pants (trousers, jeans) that were comfortable because of my groin pains so I decided to give up on them altogether and just wear leggings,tights and dresses.Not very adventurous unfortunately and I am gutted as I have a pair of great maternity jeans in denim,one in black and also a couple of bump bands which I could have used with my normal jeans...But I can't!

Is very hard to dress on a budget but what I did was i wore a lot of cardis,smart coloured jackets and larger than normal cheap tops that I can use after the baby.The shops I mostly used to buy maternity wear are H&M, New Look online and Primark( I love it no matter what people say).

Bump at 27 weeks - all items from New Look : midi long sleeved maternity dress size 10,maternity tights and brown frilly boots size 5.Last time I wore heels as well :(



Bump at 31 weeks- seamless black leggings from New Look in medium,Grey bump band,top from Primark in size 14( one of my best buys),simple black cardi from Very,Beige Tote bag from Primark and scarf from Miss Selfridges. Also Toms style flats from New Look in navy



Bump at 33 weeks - denim jeggings from New Look in medium,black bump band( these jeggings make me look like I have a massive camel toe so coverage is required all the time),a very cheap vest from Primark in size 12 (another great buy), stripy jacket from River Island size 8 (**wink wink**) and ballet pumps in blush from New Look.

I was covering my face as I had no make up on and just awoke from a nap and no one deserves to see that face apart from Liam as he got me in this mess hahahahaha



Bump at 32 weeks(ish) - apologise for the quality I had to take it myself like a looser as I forgot to ask Liam to do it. Wearing the seamless black leggings again from New Look with the flowery top from Primark in size 14, a beige jacket from Gap in size 12 and purple flats from New Look in size 5(don't fit anymore so feet are now wearing flip flops :( ).



Last but not least,Bump at 34 weeks and my favourite - long stripy vest in size 10 from H&M,maternity footless tights,Gap jacket, skull print scarf from Primark and pumps from New Look



Must mention that all the bits and bobs like tights,bump bands,leggings,etc were purchased from New Look as they are reasonable priced and I have a New Look card which often gets me some good discounts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment