Sunday 5 May 2013

32 weeks pregnant

Today I am 8 weeks away from giving birth providing the baby comes on time.Every week it takes longer and longer to get a good picture of the bump as this week for example we couldn't take one without my back fat on display. Not a little fat, plenty of rolls actually!  This is how I look minus the back fat:







No cravings this week,quite an achy back and swollen feet but feeling good overall. Baby is moving so much throughout the day which is a very good thing, I have seen the midwife also who confirmed everything is good and normal.

I now know why people like me are dreading having babies, because other people with babies are idiots! The amount of times I heard today: 'Oooooh not long now,hope you are ready for sleepless nights' or 'pooey nappies are awful, do you wanna try and practice?' NO,of course not! Why the hell would I wanna change your child's bum to practice? I'm sure I will get enough practice from my own.That and the sick and the drools that come with it but that in a different post :)

On a different note, today we have decided that we are accepting an offer on our house so hopefully baby will be born in a new house. I cannot wait to make it our own. Look:





The new house has 3 bedrooms, a garage and a perfect kitchen diner. Also the enclosed garden is great for the stepdog,he cannot be left on his own in our garden as he sneaks into Keith's garden next door and he forgets how he got in and gets stuck in the fence.I know! So overall a great house for us and can't wait to start decorating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment